Not the worst job in the world.
Yesterday I was forced by gun point to sit in a room and choose a model out of about 25 models that showed up for a casting for our Howes & Baum Spring Look book.
It was an usual experience.
The model in the photo above is named Phillippe. I might have just misspelled that.
Because it’s supposed to be in the 90s this weekend, we are doing a 2-for-1 special on our Howes & Baum Cutoff Johns.
I wear mine non stop. They are so incredibly comfortable.
Buy them here.
If you’re not familiar with the Smallbany Cartoons, you can check them out HERE.
Cartoonist Dana Owens, put together a little movie at Smallbany, and it includes an interview with Tess (from McGeary’s) and me at the 5:40 mark.
Thank you, Dana Owens, for including me in your project. Keep up the great work!
When I first heard about Vine, I was all like, “ooooh exciting. A new wine app.”
I stood corrected and I now use the mini-movie making app pretty regularly, say once a week maybe. Which is a lot for me. I don’t do anything once a week.
Vine is fun. And it’s perfect for my attention span.
So, I thought it would be interesting to do a Vine Video Competition for a Bombers Burrito Bar commercial.
In case you didn’t know, Bombers Burrito Bar Troy is opening up this
Winter 2012 Early 2013 Spring 2013 sometime in 2013, and it’d be fun to have a new Bombers commercial to send around.
So… if you use Vine, and want to participate, here are the rules:
1. You have to follow @BombersBurritos on Twitter. (it probably wouldn’t hurt for you to follow me on Twitter, also, but it’s not a requirement. But let me repeat, it wouldn’t hurt.)
2. Make a Vine video commercial.
3. Title the video: Check out the video I made for @BombersBurritos #BombersCommercialContest
4. There has to be the Bombers star logo in your video somewhere.
The winner of this Bombers Burrito Bar commercial contest will receive:
1. $500 cash
2. A Bombers Burrito Bar gift card for $100
3. A Bombers Tshirt and a Bombers trucker hat
4. Your commercial splattered all over social media.
5. A hug, a thank you, and probably a shot of tequila from me. Unless you’re under-age, in which case just the thank you and the shot.
The contest ends June 1, 2013.
We look forward to checking out your Vine videos!
Here is a photo of my boy Frankie, who caught a fish at Grafton.
Thank you, Sarah and Duncan Pratt, for always taking such good care of my dogs. I love you guys.