Welcome back to Friday Puppy…. which should probably change to “Every-Other-Friday Puppy” because I have been so inarduent with the postings. Â (“inarduent”. Â I have no clue if that’s even a word, or what it means, but it sounds correct to me for some reason.)
This week we are featuring a handsome little devil named Brent out of New Hartford, NY. Â (Owner: Â Jim Brock).
We asked Jim some questions about Brent and this is what he had to say:
1. Â Why did you choose that name for your dog? Named after the keyboard player of the grateful dead Brent Mydland
2. Â How old is your dog? 10 weeks
3. Â Where did you get your dog? Â Syracuse
4. Â What is your dog’s favorite treat to eat? Â dog cookies
5. Â What is your dog’s worst habit? Â he climbs over the back seat
6. Â If your dog could speak, what would be his/her first sentence? Â I love you daddy
7. Â What is the worst thing your dog has ever done? Peed in the office
8. Â What kind of food do you give your dog? Nutro ultra
9. Â Who is your dog’s best friend? Â Mickey
10. Â Why is your dog the best dog ever? Well look at him duh, lol
11. Â Tell us a little story about your dog. He is a William Wegman puppy, he and his litter mates were photographed in NYC a week before we picked them up by Wegman himself for his upcoming puppy pics. Wegman fell in love with Brent’s brother from the litter names Topper(red boy) and decided to keep him! He also has Brent’s full sister from last years litter Flo!
Ok, thanks for answering our questions like a drill sergeant, Jim.