Welcome back to Friday Puppy.
This week we are featuring a cute little pup named Sunshine. Â AWWWWW. Â Don’t you just wanna squeeze her until the authorities get involved? Â So. Cute.
We asked Sunshine’s owner, Martin Heidelberger, some questions and this is what he had to say:
1. Â Why did you choose that name for your dog? Her name is SunShine because she brightens our lives and warms our souls.
2. Â How old is your dog? SunShine was born in February of this year and is about 15 weeks old.
3. Â Where did you get your dog? A breeder in Woodstock NY
4. Â What is your dog’s favorite treat to eat? SunShine gets to have puppy biscuits but she may have also gotten a piece of pizza crustÂ or two…
5. Â What is your dog’s worst habit? Being too cute! It makes it difficultÂ to get upset when sheÂ begs to have some ofÂ what you are eating.
6. Â If your dog could speak, what would be his/her first sentence? Lets Play!Â Where did you say the food bowlÂ is?Â No that’s ok, I’ll just use the floor. :)
7. Â What is the worst thing your dog has ever done? Nothing real bad, but she does like to chew on your toes, ears or nose. She also likes to grab socks from the laundry.
8. Â What kind of food do you give your dog? She is still on puppy chow.
9. Â Who is your dog’s best friend? SunShine has an older yellow lab brother who she loves to play with and chew on. Otherwise, Mom and Dad of course.
10. Â Why is your dog the best dog ever? Because she is just a very special little girl. Even our cat likes her and willÂ roll on his back toÂ play with her. She can be all cuddly sweet, or goofy, or a big brave bug hunter.Â And no matter how dark things may seem she willÂ brighten your day.
Thanks, Martin and SunShine!
I am realizing I did not capitalize the S in “Shine” in the image above. Â Sorry about that.