Welcome back to Friday Puppy!
Each week we feature one dog and the owner fills out a short little Q&A on the little bugger.
If you have a dog you would like to see featured on Friday Puppy, email us a super cute photo to FridayPuppy@gmail.com
This week our lucky Friday Puppy Â is Moe from Altamont, NY and here is his story:
1. Why did you choose that name for your dog? My mom was going through names before, and when we went to pick him up and when we saw him we decided it was the perfect name for him (he was fairly big and clunky at 8 weeks old!)
2. How old is your dog? He just turned 3.
3. Where did you get your dog? We got him in a town right outside of Syracuse, NY
4. What is your dog’s favorite treat to eat? He LOVES to eat carrots and canned chicken.
5. What is your dog’s worst habit? His worst habit is being afraid of so many things. He HATES a number of objects, like vacuums, skateboards, manhole covers, cell phone text message tones, and chapstick (just to name a few).
6. If your dog could speak, what would be his/her first sentence? His first sentence would definitely be “I’M A LAP DOG, CAN I SIT IN YOUR LAP?!”
7. What is the worst thing your dog has ever done? He hasn’t really done too many bad things, but Moe always knocks my dad over in the recliner when he jumps up into his lap. Â Also,Â he broke his leg and chewed the cast off 6 times regardless of the cone around his neck!!
8. What kind of food do you give your dog? We give Moe Royal Canin Giant Breed food (it looks like huge charcoal brickettes)
9. Who is your dog’s best friend? My dog’s best friend is definitely my mother. He’s a HUGE mama’s boy.
10. Why is your dog the best dog ever? Moe is the best dog ever because he’s the gentlest giant you’ll ever meet. He’s big, goofy, and will put a smile on anyone’s face.
One quick question, what the heck is canned chicken??