The Dr. Oz show made this video of the 7 Habits of Slim People.
Here they are so you don’t have to listen to it:
1. Â They exercise in the morning.
2. Â They eat smaller meals throughout the entire day.
3. Â They eat slower and savor their food.
4. Â They don’t skip breakfast.
5. Â They have better monitors of their health.
6. Â They have fitness hobbies.
7. Â They drink water.
I’m on the slimmer side, and I don’t do any of these. Â I mean, eat small meals throughout the day? Â Who has the will power for that? Â Here’s an idea. Â Don’t have food in front of you at all times, that way there’s no temptation.
Here are MY 10 habits to stay thin:
1. Â Exercise. period. Â Sweat as often as you can. Â If you feel that you are overweight, run till your shirt is dripping with sweat. Â And then run to Schaghticoke and back.
2. Â Wake up in the morning and drink iced coffee and eat a banana. Â Enjoy it because you aren’t eating again until dinner.
4. Â Anytime you’re hungry, drink more iced coffee.
5. Â For dinner, eat a small meal. Â Choose some protein ( a lean meat) and eat some steamed vegetables.
6. Â Don’t snack before bedtime. Â If you do, plan on waking up the next morning and running to work.
7. Â I absolutely do NOT condone doing drugs, and I swear I have never even tried it, Â but cocaine keeps you thin. Â I’m just saying.
8. Â Sleep a lot. Â The more time you’re sleeping, the less time you’re awake to eat.
In a nutshell, don’t eat. Â Exercise a lot. Â And you’ll be thin. Â You might not be happy, but you’ll be thin. Â However, you know what Kate Moss has to say about that, “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.”
I just ate about 8 pounds of spaghetti for dinner last night. Â That means this morning I’m basically going to the gym for about 14 hours and then I’ll eat again on Wednesday.