As you might know, on your birthday at The Olde English, you get a big tea cup that is filled with beer and has a piece of dry ice in it that makes it look like a big gigantic steaming cup of tea.
But it’s not tea, it’s beer. Â Good beer.
So this Valentine’s Day, we have a Tea for Two Price Fix Menu going on at The Olde English, for you and a friend.
For $60 per couple ($30 bucks each if you’re a cheap date and are paying separately)… you get:
1) Thai BBQ Shrimp (Prawn) Skewers
1) English Short-Rib cooked in ale, ginger, brown sugar and servedÂ over a root vegetable mash topped with fried vidalia onions.
2) SautÃ©ed Airline Breast served in a creamy curry sauce over forbidden rice with julienne vegetables.
3) Stuffed Kahluha Pork Tenderloin served over roasted red potatoes.
4) Vegetarian:Â Wild mushroom Ragu (shataki, oyster, morel and porcini) served over a seared risotto cake.
1) Shortbread with fresh berries and creme fraiche.
Reservations are recommended for the evening. They can be easily ordered though with the Paypal â€˜Buy Nowâ€™ button below… or by calling The Olde English at 518-434-6533.
Weâ€™re looking forward to hosting a romantic AND/OR friendly evening for you and yours!